Non surgical fat removal by cryolpolysis Geneva.
1. What is cryolipolysis?
2. How does cryolipolysis work?
3. Advantages and disadvantages.
4. Results and complications
5. Contact, make an appointment
7. Photos (before and after)
8. Blog ‘Reviews‘
What is Cryolipolysis, non surgical fat removal?
Cryolipolysis is an innovative medical treatment consisting of removing fat deposits by applying cold through the skin in a controlled manner. This procedure eventually avoids the need to undergo a surgical liposuction. The most popular system in the market was created by Zeltiq Inc. with the CoolSulpting system that has proved popular in the United States, the UK and in mainland Europe. Some other systems have been recently developed with the same properties.
After several years in the market, its efficiency and safety have been proven.
Under these circumstances, Aesthetics has decided to include it as part of our non invasive body contour treatments.
How does cryolipolysis work?
The cryolipolysis lowers the subcutaneous fat temperature to around 4 degrees over 60 minutes. As a result, the fat tissue is destroyed without damage to the overlying skin, thus preventing frostbite. This is possible thanks to a special hand piece that adapts to the treatment area of the body. Each area of the body needs to be treated separately.
After 60 minutes of treatment , the fat volume on the treated area is expected to be reduced by 30%. The results will progressively be seen 3 to 4 months after the treatment. A new session can then be schedule if the patient desires.
Benefits of the treatment:
– Non-surgical option for patients who are not willing to go undergo surgery.
– Effectively removes 30% of the fat volume on each session.
– Sessions last 60 minutes only.
– Pain is not significant.
– Several areas can be treated at the same time.
– Improves the condition of the overlying skin.
Limitations of the treatment.
– The reduction of fat volume is limited to 30% per session, thus a careful evaluation needs to be done by the practitioner.
– A classical liposuction or micro-liposuction removes more than 30% in a session.
– There is some bruising in the skin immediately after the procedure that can take few days to fade.
– A big area, as the abdomen for example, requires from two to three hours treatment depending on its extension.