Plastic Surgery Geneva - Gstaad
Breast Augmentation Geneva - Gstaad
Laser & Cosmetic treatments
Laser Hair Removal Geneva – Laser Tatto Removal Geneva | Acne Treatment (ND :YAG Laser or IPL) | Freeze – Radio-Frequency and Magnetics Pulse Geneva | Pigmentation Treatments | Skin Rejuvenation (IPL) | Skin Tightening (Laser and IPL) | Soft Mummy Tuck - Non Surgical Face - Breast and Tummy Rejuvenation | Vascular Treatments (ND :YAG or IPL)
- Specialist FMH in Plastic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive and ENT Surgery
- Specialist FMH in Plastic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive and ENT Surgery
Hypnosis can be used to treat physical and physiological problems such as:
- Weight loss
- Pain relief
Hypnosis is said to be the oldest form of psychotherapy invented within the human consortium. I wouldn’t feel like fully endorsing this statement, but it is suggestive to think that the therapeutic value inherent in the rituals of many, ancient cultures consisted precisely in the modulation of states of consciousness.
In particular, the “incubation rite”, that magical-religious practice that consists of sleeping in the sacred area of a temple in order to receive dream revelations about the future or cures and blessings of various kinds, is already known in Sumerian times. Documented by the ancient Egyptians since the fifteenth century. BC, this practice was later formalized within the rites of Asclepius, in Greece and then in Rome.
Fall into oblivion for many centuries – at least in the western hemisphere – hypnosis was “rediscovered” in the second half of the 18th century by Franz A. Mesmer, a German doctor who practiced in Vienna from 1767 to 1777 and in Paris from 1778 to 1784. Mesmer had noticed that, by entering into empathic resonance with the patient, it was possible to alleviate and even resolve the symptoms from which he suffered. Since at the time “psychology”, understood as a science that studies mental and psychological processes, did not yet exist, Mesmer hypothesized that the therapeutic effects observed by him were attributable to a physical phenomenon: a “magnetic fluid” that ran through the bodies (human, but also astral) and that could, so to speak, suffer from obstacles; “with the help of certain techniques [for example, the application of magnets on the body of the person], the fluid can be channelled and stored […] in this way “crises” can be caused in the patient and diseases can be cured.”
One of Mesmer’s disciples, Amand-Marie-Jacques de Chastnet, Marquis of Puységur (1751-1825), observed that “magnetizing” a patient, he fell “into a strange sleep: a sleep in which he seemed more alert and more attentive than he was in his waking state”; moreover, “Once he entered that state, subjects were able to diagnose their own diseases, to predict their course, and to prescribe their treatment. Puységur systematized his discoveries in the foundation of the Société harmonique des amis réunis, whose aim was “to train magnetists and to establish centres for magnetic treatment. In 1789 it had more than two hundred members” and “It cannot be said what development the movement could have taken if it had not been abruptly interrupted by the Revolution.
Dr Alexandra MILES
- Diplôme Suisse en Dermatologie et Venéréologie (FMH)
- Membre de la Société Suisse de Dermatologie et Venéréologie (SSDV)
- Membre de l’Association des Médecins du Canton de Genève (AMGE) et du Canton de Vaud (SVM)
Bénéficiant d’une expérience en dermatologie générale, en chirurgie dermatologique, en médecine esthétique et traitement laser, la doctoresse Miles vous accueille dès maintenant chez Aesthetics Clinic situé en plein cœur de Genève.
Pour obtenir un conseil rapide d’un médecin spécialiste quant à vos problèmes cutanés, vous pouvez maintenant nous contacter via cette plateforme.
Dr. PASCAL is specialized in silhouette surgery for 30 years.
His interest in this field began in 1987 with the preparation of his thesis on the lifting of the inner thighs.
To this is added the fact that Lyon is a reference center for bariatric surgery: more than 3000 patients operated per year.
As a result, Dr. PASCAL treated a significant number of patients with massive weight loss over time. He was able to develop effective techniques while seeking to minimize the rate of postoperative complications.
Every year, DR PASCAL has an intense scientific activity: he teaches and shares his techniques and know-how in the most important international congresses. He also organizes his own body lift classes. He has published in various scientific journals on topics such as: abdominoplasty, body lift, arm lift, face lift of the inner thighs. He is also a thesis director at the faculty: lower body lift in 2010, upper body lift in 2013 and soon lateral body lift.
Dr PASCAL is also an active member of the various National and International Plastic Surgery Societies.
He has received several awards and prizes for his innovative scientific work including the Raymond Vilain AWARD awarded in 2006 and 2017 by the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Swiss diploma of specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery (FMH)
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- Member of the Swiss Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of Collège Français de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique
- Member of the Association of Doctors of the Canton of Geneva, AMG
- Specialist FMH in Plastic and Aesthetics Surgery
- Consultant in plastic surgery for the ‘Ensemble hospitalier de la Côte’
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Swiss society of Plastic Surgery
- Private practice in Lutry – Vaud
- Member of the ‘société vaudoise de médicine’
– ANCIEN INTERNE DES HOPITAUX DE PARIS.
– ANCIEN CHEF DE CLINIQUE, ASSISTANT DES UNIVERSITES DE PARIS
– Spécialiste qualifié en CHIRURGIE PLASTIQUE RECONSTRUCTRICE ET ESTHETIQUE
De 1986 à 2011 : exercice privé de la Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique à Paris (108 boulevard de Courcelles 75017)
2011 : équivalence des diplômes et installation dans le Canton de Genève
- Medical Doctor, Strasbourg, France, 1984
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Saarbrucken, Germany, 1987
- Specialisation in Vaginal Plastic Surgery
- Head of the Service of Vaginal Plastic Surgery at Aesthetics Clinic.
Specialist in Internal Medicine
– PhD in Clinical Pathophysiology and Experimental Medicine for Carotid Atherosclerosis Research
– President of the European Lifestyle Medicine Organization (ELMO)
– Expert in Nutrigenetics and Preventive Nutrition
– Exercises Preventive and Lifestyle Medicine for chronic disease prevention and anti-aging
– Responsible for the Preventive Medical Intervention Section as part of a national project in collaboration with the Ministry of Health in Italy on the prevention of infertility idr-xavier-tenorion adolescents
– Participates in several scientific projects European Community
– University Professor
AESTHETICS is a clinic specializing in laser therapy, cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery which was founded in 2009 by Dr Xavier Tenorio, FMH in plastic surgery. Since its conception, the center has always taken care to bring the best technology to treat its customers safely. Dr. Tenorio regularly attends courses and conventions of his specialty to be able to offer the best treatments to his clients. AESTHETICS today offers various services, including laser therapy for permanent hair removal, deep and superficial vascular treatments, pigment spots, sun damage and facial rejuvenation. It also offers aesthetic medicine in all its aspects, in particular with injectable products derived from botulinum toxin and fillers for facial rejuvenation, wrinkle treatment, volume restoration of the lips and cheeks. The clinic also offers rejuvenation treatments and skin tightening by radiofrequency multipolar (Freeze) or LED lamps.
Hours: 8h00 to 18h00 Monday to Friday. Saturday on appointment only.
Price List, Gifts and Promotions
Aesthetics Clinic Rhône: Rue du Rhône 50 Genève
Aesthetics Champel: Ch Rieu 18
Aesthetics Gstaad:Ultima Hotel, Gsteigstrasser 70, Tel: 033 748 34 37
ENGLISH: Please subscribe to receive a detailed price list. A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox: please read the instructions to complete the subscription. Your contact information will remain confidential.
FRANCAIS: Abonnez-vous pour recevoir une liste de prix détaillée. Un e-mail de confirmation sera envoyé à votre boîte aux lettres: veuillez lire les instructions pour compléter l'abonnement. Vos informations de contact resteront confidentielles.
GERMAN: Damit Sie Zugang zur detaillierten Preisliste erhalten, füllen Sie bitte folgendes Formular aus. Eine Bestätigungsmail wird Ihnen zugeschickt. Bitte lesen Sie die Anweisungen zur Abschliessung der Anmeldung. Ihre Angaben werden vertraulich behandelt.